NUSACH THIS WEEK

our audience is growning both on the web site and on the shows.  Thank you
one and all.

January was the biggest month of new visitors since we started.  We had over
350 new visiters (who had never been to the site before).  Our radio shows
are gaining more fans....our live show is a hit and lots of fun.

our play list artists for this week on nusach live is:

LEN KAY
CANTOR YEHUDAH SHIFMAN
SAFAM
CANTOR GADI ELON
CANTOR DAVID PROPIS
BOAZ SHABBATAI
BARRY SISTERS
BEAT ACHON
MIAMI BOYS CHOIR
and more......
getting ready for bar mitzvah this weekend of grandson #1 of 9
(grandchildren).....have been very busy so the playlists for the other
stations has not been updated....

our live show is on Thursday night at 10pm, Sunday morning at 9am, and
next monday night at 10pm eastern.

you can access the shows from our home page at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

have a great shabbat and weekend...i know i will.....

winston