NUSACH THIS WEEK

this week we continue our shalom show on Shalom America.  The show will play
on Tuesday & Thursday at 11am & 10pm (eastern).  You can hear Shalom america
at

http://www.shalom-am.com

Our 24 hour station has been updated with 6 new hours of programing. Listen
to a new group called Mishpacha (anyone out there who was in my JR
Congregation will recognize some melodies on this CD...I had nothing to do
with it), Cantor Deborah Katchko Zimmerman, Cantor Gadi Elon, Shirona (a
newcomer with beautiful songs), Craig Taubman, and Shabbat wit the Malavski
family.

the best way to access nusach24 hours is through our website at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven.

follow the links to 24hours of nusach.

I hope you enjoy the show

Winston Weilheimer