nusach this week

this weeks' live show has many new comers.  i thank those who have recently
sent me cds.  we will hear from these new cd's on the live show at 10pm
monday & thursday night.  Nusachmaven2 has changed from Yelidaim radio, to
Ashes Chayil radio.  During the next several weeks, we will feature music by
female artists.  As we celebrate Mothers Day here in the US, i will also be
playing Sofi Tucker's Meine Yiddishe Mamma on the live show.  It is a
wonderful piece that has not lost a bit of its emotion over the years.  See
our web page at http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven for more information.

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK