nusach this week

shalom and welcome to new listeners.  Here's this week's playlist on the
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK:  you can access all of our stations from our
web site at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

1)  NUSACHMAVEN:  24HOURS OF Cantorial and liturgical music around the clock
around the world.  Friday morning nuasachmaven station becomes shabbat radio
and switches to an all shabbat playlist.

2)  NUSACHMAVEN2: AKA YELADIM RADIO.  We continue to add Channukah music to
this station.  This station is dedicated to the younger generation and
provides a place where they can enjoy Jewish music as they surf the web.

3) NUSACHMAVEN3:  NUSACH LIVE.  We have expanded to three live shows a week.
  Monday and Thursday nights at 10pm and Sunday morning at 9am.  Join us
live for exciting and uplifting shows featuring a large variety of Cantorial
and Liturgical performers.  The show this Thursday night will be a Channukah
show.  After the show, Nusachmaven3 will become CHANNUKAH RADIO and play
channukah music 24 hours a day until the end of the festival.  In order to
bring you live broadcasts during the week, we will be off the air for the
hour before the live broadcast to give us time to configure for the live
show.

for more information come to the website of the network at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

if you like what you hear, why not share the web sites with others in your
congregation and in your address book!

winston weilheimer
host
NUSACH, THE ORIGINAL JEWISH SOUL MUSIC!