nusach this week

This is the weekly announcement not the NUSACH weekly newsletter.  Sign up
for our interactive list to get the full play list every week.  Simply click
on the site below and enter your email address and submit.  This will move
you to the newsletter.

http://nusachmaven.listbot.com

You can now hear nusach 24 hours a day on our new nusach radio station.  We
air full cd?s on the station in addition to our daily one hour show on
shalom America.  We air at least 6 cd?s at a time, so they play in their
entirety 4 times a day.  Sign up for the mailing list to be notified of the
titles of the cd?s as they are added to the play list, or go to our web site
at:
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

We rotate at least two new CD?s into the playlist every week to keep the
show fresh.

Our daily show is on shalom America at http://www.shalom-am.com
This week?s artists are:

· RAQUEL GERSHON POMERANTZ
· STEVEN DROPKIN
· LISA N LYNN
· CANTOR GADI ELON
· CANTORS SHIFMAN CHOIR

Visit the Nusach web site for a complete play list of performers

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

This week?s new show airs Tuesday at 11am eastern, and replayed at 10pm
eastern
Tuesday & 11am and 10pm on Thursday, and now Sundays at 9am & 10pm.
On other days the show consists of prior weeks repeats.

The show is on Globalnet radio's Shalom America, which can be found at
http://www.shalom-am.com
Happy Listening.....

Winston Weilheimer
Host