nusach this week

shavuah tov.....

nusachmaven3 is celebrating Purim.  Our live shows will be all purim
material, as well as comedy in honor of Purim.  Join us on the nusach
internet radio network and have some fun and laughs this week.

i am behind on getting nusachmaven on the air.  as it is tax season, i am
being heavily taxed in my time and am depreciating my abilty to spend time
on the puter for the show.  I will announce the launch of the all yiddish
and Klez programing soon however.

I will give priority in time to changing the playlist on nusachmaven.  I am
sure you would like some new stuff up there.....

have a good week and don't drive if you can't distinguish haman from
mordichai........

our central web page is at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

our three live shows will be on
Sunday 9am (eastern)
Monday 10pm (eastern)
Thursday 10pm (eastern) if i can still stand up after megillah reading!

winston