NUSACH THIS WEEK

SHAVUAH TOV!  welcome to all new subscribers to the list.  Last week I
forgot to list our website, and several subscribers asked me to continue
listing it...so here it is at the top of this weeks announcements:

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

nusachmaven:

This week on 24hour nusach I have added Cantor Naftali Herstik from his CD
"The Best of Naftali Herstik" and the CD "With Every Breath" Shabbat at Bnai
Jeshrun (BJ).  Many of you have commented on the beauty of "Ma Gadlu" which
I added to the Shabbat playlist and I thought you might like to hear the
rest of the music.

The Shabbat playlist continues to grow and plays from Friday morning to
after Havdalah.

nusachmaven2 YELADIM RADIO:
We continue adding music for our younger set.  I will add on Monday evening
music from Cantor Lisa Levine & Lynn Metrik.  This is a wonderful CD full of
inspirational music.  It contains some very good lessons for all of us and
our children.  One cut in particular "We are all candles" is a great
inspiration and adds to our channukah music.  This is the Cd that contains
the "Texas Hodu" which is a fun piece which I have played frequently and the
younger set should also love.

nusachmaven3.  LIVE SHOW MONDAY NIGHT AT 10PM THURSDAY NIGHT AT 10PM AND
SUNDAY MORNING AT 9AM.  I added Monday night for the next couple of weeks to
see which night is better.  Although I can not see WHO is on line listening,
I do get the stats of numbers listening to the show.

I am continuing to gather the playlist of licha dodi versions.  I may have
it all ready by the end of the week!

If you happen to be a chazzan or singer of liturgical, inspirational, or
childrens Jewish music, and would like to get your music on the air, please
let me know by email and I will send you my snail mail address.

have a great week
winston