nusach this week

IT has been a great week for the nusach internet radio network....
The launce of the klez station has brought out a lot of listeners on the
first full day we had over 50 listening with an average of 30 min/visit.

Live365.com liked our purim comedy show and we were the #1 editors choice
for the entire live365.com radio stations!

Nusachmaven live will broadcast as usual Sunday morning at 9am and monday
and thursday at 10pm eastern.  We have had a request for Bat Shevah on the
station, and I promised Shirona I would play it this week.  We have several
pieces from her work on the playlist.

Artists for this week are
Cantor Gadi Elon
Bat Sheva
Cantor Lisa Levine & Lynn Metrik
Cantor Ramon Tasat
Cantor Roslyn Barak

and a surprise or two

visit our home page at http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!
NOW PLAYING MAMMA LOCHEN ON NUSACHMAVEN4