nusach this week

This is the weekly announcement not the NUSACH weekly newsletter list.  Sign
up for our interactive list where we can share amongst each other simply
click the email link below.  It is now easier than ever to join!

Come join the interaction on the list and learn more about the nusach radio
program.  Once on the list you will get a more detailed weekly newsletter,
and will stop receiving this abbreviated version.

http://nusachmaven.listbot.com

This week?s artists are:
·       CANTOR ROSLYN BAZAK
·       CANTOR ALBERTO MIZRACHI
·       CANTOR YOSSELE ROSENBLATT
·       CANTOR RAMON TASAT
·       LISA & LYNN
·       L?CHA DODI MELODIES
·       CANTOR SYLVAIN ELZAM (SEFARDIC VERSION)
·       CANTOR RICHARD BRODY (ASHKANAZIC VERSION)
·       CANTOR RISELLE BAIN (ORIGINAL COMPOSITION)

Visit the Nusach web site for a complete play list of performers
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven
This week?s new show airs Tuesday at 11am eastern, and replayed at 10pm
eastern
Tuesday & 11am and 10pm on Thursday, and now Sundays at 9am & 10pm.
On other days the show consists of prior weeks repeats.

The show is on Globalnet radio's Shalom America, which can be found at
http://www.shalom-am.com
Happy Listening.....

Winston Weilheimer
Host