Re: Germans and Klezmer

>You cannot be both a proud Jewish artist and a person
>who steers away from any mention of that  which is controversial
>for fear that someone, somewhere might take offense.
>
>You cannot suck and blow at the same time.

But if you wish to express what you feel on this subject within the
confines of this list, you must do so without being personally insulting.

I will not attempt to speak to the problem of being unable to the issues
that drive this discussion without spitting on another human.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/