Re: Germans and Klezmer

>I don't know how Ari feels about this or what the policy of the list is
>on this "freedom of speech" clause. I would personally NOT ask the angry
>members of the list to tone themselves down - their anger is part of
>what's happening. It exists. Period. On the other hand, I don't want to
>see the valuable side of the German members scared off by this. Is there
>any way to include both sides and let the tape just roll?? Josh

Anger directed at people because of what one imagines them to be
trivializes the issues. I'd request that people try respond to people,
not to stereotypes. But that's a request, not a law. But this list is
not going to bend to the point of encouraging personal attacks.

If you feel that this is an important discussion, do participate.
If you, as an individual, don't want to participate, avoid messages with
this subject.

Oh, yeah, and don't forget the music ;-).

ari