Re: Tara Publications on Jewish music magazine

We have at least half a dozen  journalists/writers that I know of on this list
alone that are all  highly qualified:

Gideon Aronoff
Seth Rogovoy
Ingemar Johansson
Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky
Henry Sapoznik
George Robinson

I know there may be others, buI can not speak for their work personally.

This proposed magazine is a terrific idea whose time has come!

Wolf Krakowski