Re: Tara Publications on Jewish music magazine

I don't know if she is still on the list, but,  I would like to add
Paula Kirman  <http://worldmusic.mining.co.com/> to my previous list of
qualified music journalists.  Paula has published an incredible number of
articles in print media as well as at her website.

My apologies, Paula --  I am suffering from
"Bender's Mind" and my memory is like the collander mentioned by Owen in a

Wolf