Re: Tara Publications on Jewish music magazine

Mayer,

I think your complaint is quite unfair and misleading.

>I have had a section for Jewish music articles on the Jewishmusic.com site
>for 4 years and no one to date has offered to contribute even 1 article!!

But you haven't linked to any articles off-site, either. There is a slew
of Jewish-music articles on the klezmer shack, most we link to from other
sites, include Tara. There are other websites that focus on other Jewish
music ranging from Hasidic to Israeli, and Tara does links to none of that.
Tara doesn't even link to external reviews of the albums is sells--your own
links page includes only links to websites of Tara customers or affiliates!

You guys carry a good selection of good material, but in this area, we
have had previous discussions and disagreements.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/