Re: Tara Publications on Jewish music magazine

Ari & Mayer -

Both good points:  We *do* desperately need a publication that features
Jewish music - from the consumer/listener's perspective.  However, both
Ari and Mayer are correct in that ALL that currently exists (outside the
internet) in terms of Jewish music review and promotion is decidedly
COMMERCIAL.  Moment's "articles" about Jewish musicians are PAID
advertising sections.  Mayer, though your "add a review" portions of your
web page ARE dynamic and helpful, they ARE NOT the kind of open-ended
journalism that the music community needs most.

I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.

-Steve Singer
 LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA

 www.jewishsong.com