  From: lenka lichtenberg
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Kol Isha - Just the Facts, please!

  ...as well as orthodox Sephardic shuls, absolutely, at least in Canada. Zero
female involvement is a given, from doing an aliyah to singing/chanting
anything whatsoever, in or out of service. i suppose that comes with the term
"orthodox".
  lenka

  www.lenkalichtenberg.com
    I'd think you can assume it as a given with almost any Ashkenazic, orthodox
    shul in the United States ........