Re: Yes! Judaism: A HEADNOTE

On 12/03/2003 at 20:37 BlackMonk wrote:

> [...]

Ouch! (What, third rate street walkers are artists now?) Good point, well
illustrated. Audiences, and taste, are very, very fickle.... How often, to
take but one example, did detractors in the 1960s proclaim The Beatles and
their music would be forgotten ten years hence? (Examples in the classical
music world are legion!) A very loaded question indeed...

Richard
(Renaissance Man)