Re: Wagner and Liszt

The papers are being compiled into a book, they're not on the web.  Mine
wasn't even given at the conference and it's still in progress.  My guess is
that Gottfried is very busy.  He also travels a lot and doesn't seem to
check his e-mail when he's on the road.

I don't know a whole lot about Liszt and Jews, although I've read that he
used to love to listen to Sulzer lead services in Vienna.  Tell me more,
please.

Best,

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music