Wagner and Liszt

B"H Munich

Hey, Alex.

Is the paper you delivered on Wagner available
in email text form? Or the paper that Marc
Wiener delivered? I can´t find them on the net.

FYI, Gottfried hasn´t responded to my letter yet,
though I mentioned your name. It didn´t occur
to me until just a few minutes ago that he´s
the great-great grandson of Liszt, which makes
it even MORE complicated. Have you read what
Liszt wrote about the Jews in "The Gypsies in Music"?

Alex Jacobowitz