  From: George Robinson
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: The Pianist

  In the interests of self-promotion, I enclose a link to my review of The
Pianist, which appeared in Jewish Week when the film opened. (Just for the
record, my academic training was as a film critic and it's still what I do best
and most enthusiastically.)

  http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=7144

  George (But I play a music critic on TV) Robinson