Re: jewish weddings

Here in Turkey Istanbul, we don't have vows. Actually rabbi does it all for the
couples. Couples usually don't understand what he says if they don't know
hebrew. At last one month ago rabbi decided to say it in turkish and ladino.
And about the music. I think its really mass over here. It used to be live but
now everything is on tape. From sepheradic to baroque.And no combination at
all. Istanbul sepharadic community doesn't care aout the music except what they
wear!!!! I was hoping to give some suggestions this year about playing real
wedding sepheradic music on weddings..we'll see what happens..

Fortuna

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->