Re: Gnesin:The Jewish orchestra at the Ball

Since most people on this list presumably do not
understand Dutch, I'll translate Cor's note:

Hallo Henny,

The Galop is a dance, as far as I know, traditionally
English. It used to be known in Holland as well. If
you're interested, I'll try to find out more.

Regards Cor.