Re: A nice surprise?

ok...this is just for robert....just kidding....

lichvod mother's day....nusachmaven2 (usually yeladim radio) will play music
only by women for the next several weeks.....tune in to hear Shirona,
Neshamah Carlbach, Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Karen Daniel, Sophie Kurtzer, Bat
Shevah, Lisa & Lynn, Cantor Lisa Levine, Cantor Deborah Katchko, Robin
Helzner, Pharoah's Daughter and many mroe....it will take me a couple of
days to upload it......

the station will change from yeladim radio to Ashes Chayil Radio during this
time.

to tell when we have launched, look for the announcement at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK