RE: A nice surprise?

I've played weddings set up like this congregation - with folks who want
mixed dancing seated and dancing directly in front of the band; then a
mekhitze and the folks who want seperate dancing seated and dancing there
(thus another mekhitze in the middle of that dance floor); and then the even
frumer men on the other side of a third mekhitze.
-Hankus