Re: A nice surprise?

Ditto, Glenn and Winston, well said.

  Robert,

    Take your anger out on someone else. Shirona and her beautiful music
are a gift
    to all of us and your words were very hurtful to all of us who
appreciate Shirona's
    gifts and beautiful neshamah. I'm thankful that I'm in a Conservative
Synagogue where Shirona can perform and has performed to the delight of
EVERYONE.

    Ken