Re: kol isha

She wants Mozart and you're complaining? Would you prefer maybe Eminem?

By the way, to get back on topic a little, while I won't dispute Reyzl's
observations -- I'm sure she's quite right on this -- there was an
interesting story in the New York Times a month or two ago about the
changing status of women in the NYC Hasidic community. How much change
that involves is open to interpretation, of course, but if it was enough
for the Times to notice it's worth looking at.

George Robinson

--
George Robinson
Author, Essential Judaism