Duelling harps (Was Re: kol isha]

Do you mean harp, like angels, or harp like Sonny Boy Williamson? I
can't offhand recall a klezmer group that uses either. Am I missing
something here?

I must say, though, that it is interesting to note how few classical
harpists are men. Without getting too far off topic, does anyone have an
idea why that is? Or is that just my mistaken perception?

George

--
George Robinson
Author, Essential Judaism