Re: Kol Isha

In a message dated 2/21/01 10:18:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
L_Cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org writes:

> Okay, so if a man is involved in another mitzvah, why would he be at a
> concert, or listening to a recording of something else?

Well, you've got a good question there. Basically speaking, the prohibition
of Kol Isha I don't think was considered anything more then a very limited
Halacha. I don't think it was intended to be a general rule. That's one of
the great difficulties in discussing this issue.

Jordan

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->