Re: kol isha

<< Reyzl's back! Thanks for the fabulous posts, Reyzl!!!!  Judith >>

I?ve been quietly sitting back and reading along. I concur: I very much
appreciated the lengthy dissertation by Reyzl and kept it for my own personal
future ongoing digestion of the topic. So eloquently put.

I also kept a few others, namely from Cantor Weiss. Such in depth
?explanations? for those of us who know so little from where much of this
comes is, at the very least, interesting, albeit not always supportive of
one?s own views.
Adrianne