Re: 78rpms to CD - Reality.

Brian,

I think I'm about to order the ATAPI model 12x10x32x Plextor.  I'm
just not sure about how to install it.  I've got the G3 Blue/white
model which has an ATAPI hard drive, and I guess has more places on
the ATAPI bus to plug that into.  Plextor says their CD-RW will work
with a Mac, and that it comes with installation instructions, but I'm
not sure if their instructions include how to install in a Mac.  Do
you know where I can find such instructions on line before I plunk
down bucks on a device I don't know if I can install?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band