Re: Kol Isha

In a message dated 9/27/99 1:55:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, reyzl (at)
flash(dot)net
writes:

<< OK, but the fact is that YU does not have any famous Bible women.  Smadar
 might be first rate, but she is not a Bible scholar, either known, noted or
 famous.  (For some reason my head tells me that her degree is in history,
 but I may be wrong.)   Blu is a writer and p >>
Her degree is in History, but she has been teaching Tanach for a number of
years, with excellent results. Needless to say, MJ Bernstein (you remember
him?) says she s not qualified. I respectfully disagree.
BTW, what did you teach?
Jordan