RE: Klezmer Bluegrass Fusion

---Dick Rosenberg <drosenberg (at) dht(dot)com> wrote:

> My reply was meant to be public. A couple of weeks ago there was a
> question about Jewish radio shows on the Net and I didn't include
yours
> in my reply (for reasons mentioned). This was supposed to be your
> opportunity to some "shameless self-promotion" (I love that phrase).

Thanks - I appreciate the opportunity!!!!!

Let me still apologise for *my* reply to the list, since my program
seems to have been set up to reply automatically to the list first,
rather than to the individual first, which was how it should have
been. Nevertheless, my explanation was in the previous message -- I'm
in the middle of major machinations here - but, yes, I do still have a
show - although calling in won't get you  me, anymore, you can still
hear me (soon, I'm hoping that you'll be able to call me, too, but not
at WMUC, anymore.)
As I said, I'll be sending updated info to everyone (I hope) that has
me as a contact on a web page,soon.
BTW, My previous post was incorrect - *My* webpage has the wrong info,
too. That gets fixed first - I promise, very soon. I'll send a post to
the list upon fixing it.

==

Alana Suskin
Ms.Cat