RE: Klezmer Bluegrass Fusion

But they don't play any bluegrass on "Songs of my Fathers"! (That
doesn't mean it isn't fantastic album. It is one of my favorites. I
can't think of any more beautiful music than their  Shalom Aleichem.
However, it's probably the reason that it hasn't shown up in this
thread.)

Dick Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->