From:  cohenk2 (at) gatesmcdonald(dot)com[SMTP:cohenk2 (at)
gatesmcdonald(dot)com]
Sent:  Friday, September 25, 1998 8:23 AM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:  Re: why Jews became fiddlers

My father---who is NOT a holocaust survivor---forbid me, as a child, to
study piano on the grounds that if the nazis come, you can't pick up a
piano and take it with you.

now, it's certainly true that my father's sanity is quite suspect.  to be
polite about it.

kev

Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky <reyzl (at) flash(dot)net> on 09/24/98 06:09:57 PM

Please respond to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

Sent by:  Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky <reyzl (at) flash(dot)net>