Re: lyrics to brave old world album

Robert, thank you--- I emailed Rounder, and they did in fact mail me a very
nice set of liner notes and lyrics.

kev "a yidisher ganev ganvet nor bikher" cohen

Robert Fischmann <fischmann (at) hempseed(dot)com> on 09/06/98 11:57:24 AM

Please respond to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

Sent by:  Robert Fischmann <fischmann (at) hempseed(dot)com>