Re: ATTENTION - The German thing...

Hi there,

>Nearly two years ago I tried to buy the following
>KLEZMER CD, produced by Joel Rubin and Rita
>Ottens, by writing to: TRIKONT...unsere Stimme!
>                                          P.O.
>Box 769
>  8000 Munich 90
>           Germany.

>                   "YIKHES"
>(Fruehe Kezmer-Aufnahmen von 1907-1939)
>          (( aus der Sammlung von Prof. Martin
>Schwartz)),                      produced by Joel
>Rubin and Rita Ottens with the
>  designation (C)+(P) Trikont 1991, record
>number:                      US-0179.

This CD is available in Germany via a mail-order shop called 2001.
The address of Trikont is:
TRIKONT - OUR OWN VOICE
Kistlerstr. 1
Postfach 901055
D-81510 München - Giesing

If you need further infos about "2001" let me know.

I hope I manage to bring this message to the newsgroup :-)

>Ari, do you know how I can obtain a copy of this
>CD? It shoud be fascinating as well as
>historical!

>Thanks for your help.

>Michael

>                                           Prof.
>Michael J. Harrison
>            304 Physics-Astronomy Bldg.,
>                                  Michigan State
>University
>   East Lansing, MI 48824-1116
>

>                                          (517)
>355-9278 FAX: (517) 353-0690
>                     E-mail:
>harrison (at) msupa(dot)pa(dot)msu(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->