Re: Steven M. Singer

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Wolf Krakowski, Paula Parsky wrote:

> With all due respect:  who made you referee?  Why attempt to shut off
> other people's desire to communicate?

Not at all.  I am NOT a referee .. nor I am trying to stifle anyone.  I do
know however, that this is a public list with a subscribership that joined
it in order to discuss Jewish music.  If this is a list to discuss all
sorts of Jewish issues... Great.  But don't call it "World music from a
Jewish slant."

>  And why call on Ari?  What is he, some sort of authority;  on what,
> exactly?    Or do you just want him to support you in your attempted
> censorship?  What gives?

Relax, Wolf.  I thought that Ari was the administrator of the list... and
as such... might want to step in before the list alienates those
subscribers who'd rather talk more about music... less about
political/religious issues.

Shalom,

Steve

> Aufwiedersehn,