Re: ATTENTION - The German thing...

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Musawwir Spiegel wrote:

> There are Jews who can recount the details of every act of violence
> done by Arabs, and Arabs who can recount the details of every act of violence
> done by Jews.  The same can be said of Tamils and Singhalese in Sri Lanka,
> Hindus and Moslems (or Hindus and Sikhs) in India and Pakistan, Greeks and
> Turks in Cyprus, blacks and whites in the USA, Catholics and Protestants in
> Northern Ireland, etc.
>
> This group hatred (which includes blaming all members of a group for the
> evil done by some members of that group) is the sickness that creates hell
> on earth and must end.

Enough already on the soap-box!  This is a JEWISH MUSIC discussion list.
While the original post about performing Jewish music in Germany was an
interesting thing to think about, I really don't feel that the discussion
of comparative cultures/religions has a place here.

Ari???

-S.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->