Re: ATTENTION - The German thing...

>A musician friend once told me,  "the difficult thing about playing in
>Germany is you never know
>if the old guy in the back of the audience is the one that killed Grandpa."

For us Jews to blame current day Germans for what their parents or
grandparents did more than fifty years ago rests on the same kind logic as
the Nazis espoused.  I know that if I ever visited Germany or Austria I
would be haunted by the vibrations of what happened there, but I wouldn't
blame German people as a collective matter.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->