Re: ATTENTION - The German thing...

>B"H Basle Switzerland
>
>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>Allow me to thank you for the replies offered thus far, and at the same
>time to request
>you to reply with regard to SPECIFIC questions :

Actually, at this point, it's time to come up with your own
thoughts on the subject. It's a big one, and if you think
that folks on the list aren't responding as you might like,
it's your turn to play. It would be hard for me, or anyone
else, I think, to continue to debate the subject while
feeling like volunteers in an ant farm. If the subject
matters this much to you, then it matters that you let
us know where you stand, and let your own feelings be
part of the discussion.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com