Re: ATTENTION - The German thing...

Good Morning Ari,

Yasher Koach! V Tov M'od. I believe you have captured in a few words what
we must do. Never forget, and go on living as fully as life's opportunities
make possible.

But I have another specific query in response to your 5-June-1997 E-mail
describing the new cd beregovski's khasene joel rubin ensemble:

Nearly two years ago I tried to buy the following KLEZMER CD, produced by
Joel Rubin and Rita Ottens, by writing to: TRIKONT...unsere Stimme!
                                            P.O. Box 769
                                            8000 Munich 90
                                            Germany.

But I never received an answer!!  The CD I wished to purchase had the title

                   "YIKHES"
                    (Fruehe Kezmer-Aufnahmen von 1907-1939)
                    (( aus der Sammlung von Prof. Martin Schwartz)),
                     produced by Joel Rubin and Rita Ottens with the
                     designation (C)+(P) Trikont 1991, record number:
                     US-0179.

Ari, do you know how I can obtain a copy of this CD? It shoud be
fascinating as well as historical!

Thanks for your help.

Michael

                                          Prof. Michael J. Harrison