Re: information for Dec. 8 concertq

At 09:20 AM 12/3/2003, you wrote:
>Can someone on the list please resend me the information for the Dec. 8th
>concert in NYC with the Columbia Klezmer band and the Strauss/Warschauer
>duo? thanks - itzik gottesman

---------------------
Monday December 8, 2003: Concert number three in The Columbia University
Series on Klezmer Music and Yiddish Song. THE COLUMBIA KLEZMER BAND AND THE
<http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcontacts.html#warschauer>STRAUSS/WARSCHAUER
DUO: CONCERT AND DANCE PARTY. Info: (718) 399-1147 or
<mailto:warschauer (at) aol(dot)com>warschauer (at) aol(dot)com

It is also on the KlezmerShack calendar at
http://www.klezmershack.com/calendar/000635.php

of course ;-).

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/