Re: Music and Politics for Jews [was mikis theodorakis]

>My question is similar, but of a different nature. What do we do, as
>Jewish musicians, to counter the hatred that is espoused in OUR names.

This is a question germane to all Jews, many of whom will differ strongly
as what "hatred that is espoused in OUR names" means. It is in no way
particular to Jewish music. As I said, I ask you to take that to a list
and/or a time and place where this can be addressed with justice and
fairness. This list is not that appropriate place.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/