  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Laoise Davidson
  Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 11:05 AM
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Subject: Famous Musicians of Jewish Origins

  Hi

  I was wondering if anyone has a copy of ?Famous Musicians of Jewish
Origins? by Gdal Saleski that is available for lending?  Does anyone have
any written material on Classical Jewish Musicians or on the Israeli
Philharmonic Orchestra?

  Thanks

  Laoise

  Laoise Davidson, Co-Ordinator of Information Services

  Jewish Music Institute Library

  SOAS University of London

  Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG

  Tel. 020 7898 4307

  Mob. 07977 509003

  Email: jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk

  Web: www.jmi.org.uk/information/keynote.html