-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Laoise Davidson
Sent: 08 October 2003 16:05
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Famous Musicians of Jewish Origins

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of ?Famous Musicians of Jewish Origins?
by Gdal Saleski that is available for lending?  Does anyone have any written
material on Classical Jewish Musicians or on the Israeli Philharmonic
Orchestra?

Thanks

Laoise

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Laoise Davidson, Co-Ordinator of Information Services
Jewish Music Institute Library
SOAS University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel. 020 7898 4307
Mob. 07977 509003
Email: jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk <mailto:jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Web: www.jmi.org.uk/information/keynote.html
<http://www.jmi.org.uk/information/keynote.html>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->