Re: JTS Music Archives

Is it not the case that sending attachments to this list is not allowed?

I would like to know for certain so that I may decide whether to
continue receiving mail from the list.

--
Dan Peck    Milesquare Associates  Living Traditions  Old Time Music
Co-Author of Filemaker 6 Advanced: Visual Quick Pro Guide & The

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->