Re: Songs about food in Jiddisch

How could I have forgotten an opportunity for another shameless plug???

Also on my album is "Dos lid fun matse bakn" or "The Matse Baking Song",
sung a capella (or should I say a shul) by Michael Alpert.

My CD is still for sale.  Be the first on your block to get it for next
peysakh. :-)

Tsipe (Sylvia), I believe Belarsky did a version, also Theo Bikel, and
I'm sure others.

Karin, where in Dona, Dona does it mention Latkes?  Are you looking for
songs that even mention food, or songs that are about food?  There are
more if the former is true.  And that's not even thinking of drinking!

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->