From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Karin
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 14:04
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Songs about food in Jiddisch

Can anybody help me with titles, music, texts, backrgound information I'd like to make a list with as many songs as I can find with as much info as possible... Thanking all, Karin

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.