From: "Drewes, Rebecca" <RDrewes (at) kcts(dot)org>
To: "'sandralayman (at) earthlink(dot)net'" <sandralayman (at)
earthlink(dot)net>
Subject: RE: VIEWER E-MAIL FROM WEB - "A Yiddish World Remembered"
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:27:06 -0700

Thank you for your interest in KCTS, the Public Network, and especially in
"A Yiddish World Remembered."

This program is not scheduled to air anytime in the near future.  I will
forward a request that this program be aired on to our programming
department, which relies on viewer input when making future programming
decisions.

Thank you for writing.

Best regards,

Rebecca Drewes