kaczerginski translation dissertation

I used the following dissertation as an important source for my thesis.  I
used it at the YIVO library here in New York.  They seem to have lost it.
Even their card in the card catalogue doesn't say what university the thesis
came from.  The card only mentions Elmhurst, Illinois.  And I have not been
able to find any reference to it on any website or online database of
dissertations.

Here is an expanded version of my current citation.  I was hoping to find the
university for which it was written and perhaps get in touch with the author
about obtaining a copy.

Kaczerginsky, Shmerke, comp., H. Leivick, ed., with a forward by H. Leivick,
M. Gelbart, music arranger. translated by Lawrence Berson, Ph. D. diss.,
Elmhurst, IL: 1997. "Lider fun di Ghettos un Lagern: Songs of the Ghettos and
Concentration Camps." New York: CYCO-Bicher Farlag [under the sponsorship of
the Congress for Jewish Culture, Inc.], 1948.

If you have the information or any idea where I might go for the information,
I would be most grateful.

Alisa T. Forman

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->